Submit your Self-Portrait to 'No Apologies'
Students, professors, general UAA body, we want your self-portraits!
'No Apologies' will showcase themes of self-appreciation and beauty in imperfection. It will run February 21- March 7, 2013 in the Student Union Gallery.
Here’s how you enter:
- Submit a self-portrait to the Student Union Art Gallery by 5pm on Monday, February 18, 2013.
- Face must be recognizable.
- May be in any media desired. No size parameters.
- Include a paragraph (1-3 sentences) about what you like about yourself (physical or nonphysical).
What kind of quote should you use?
Here’s an example: “I used to hate how much my freckles made me stand out in a crowd. Now I’ve learned to love them and how they set me apart.”
- Entries must be ready to hang.
- Work from other semesters encouraged.
- Show participation looks great on a resume.
Contact the Student Union Gallery at email@example.com, or call at 786-1052 for more information.
Like us on Facebook!
UAA Student Union Gallery