Here's a quick guide onto getting started with UAA Life!
If you would rather watch a video about this, click here!
1. Go to the top right hand corner of the page and click "Log in".
2. Log in with your Blackboard username and password.
Congrats! You are now registed to UAA Life!
3. Now you can browse through student organizations, keep track of community service hours, have access to your co-curricular transcript, and vote in the student government elections!
4. To browse through clubs, click on "Organizations" on the top grey bar. You can join an organization by going onto their UAA Life website, and click "Join Organization". Their meeting dates, place, and times will be on their profile information so you can walk into a meeting!!
5. To keep track of your community service hours, click on "My Involvement" on the top black bar, and select "Service Hours"
6. To access your co-curricular transcript, once again go to "My Involvement" and select "Co-Curricular Transcript"
More detailed information on these features are soon to come! If you have any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org